Author: Herbert F. Blaha
Publisher: Anja Hagel Verlag
Keywords: 30,000 entries
The dictionary contains about 30,000 entries and includes all important terms and acronyms in the wide field of information technology, providing consistent information in specialist areas.
– Hardware (processors, monitors, input devices, drives, storage, printers, etc.)
– Software (operating systems, programming, application programs, games)
– Information processing
– Data security, data protection
– Data transmission
– Network technology
– Public networks and services (including telephony, switching technology, ISDN, DSL, Internet, mobile phones)
– Fundamentals of electrical and electronic engineering
– Related fields (including environmental protection, ergonomics, quality control, phototypesetting)
Short explanations and contextual examples have been included where relevant to simplify usage.