The Acolada UniTerm terminology management systems contain components for the creation, management and publication of dictionaries, lexicons or glossaries.
Numerous publishers use UniTerm as an authoring system for authors and editors. The key advantages include lexicographic support and numerous tools for optimising the publication.
Monolingual, bilingual or multilingual reference works can be managed.
UniTerm provides the following for editorial work:
- Parallel lexicographic indexing in several languages
- Automated print or digital publication as required
- Flexible sorting options, taking into account the content of several data fields
- Dynamic publication preview
- Consistency checks
- References including reference check
- Integration of multimedia data including check routines