UniTerm Enterprise is a terminology management system for larger companies. It can be used in medium and larger groups of terminologists.
In addition to the standard functions it also offers:
- Rights and user management in order to assign the people involved rights and roles.
- Version management in order to record, monitor and compare all changes to terminology as well as, if necessary in order to be able to reset the data to a previous version status (roll-back mechanism).
- Workflow management in order to organise editing, review and publication and save them as a process in UniTerm Enterprise.
- Asset management in order to integrate multimedia elements into the database and manage media-compatible publications.
- UniTerm Enterprise Web provides browser-based maintenance of terminology.
- Windows 8 or higher or Windows Server 2012 or higher
- 16 GB of RAM
- Microsoft SQL Server