Author: Herbert Becher, Corinna Schlüter-Ellner
Publisher: Verlag C.H. Beck
Keywords: 230,000 terms and expressions
Featuring approximately 230,000 key words, Becher is most comprehensive dictionary currently available for Spanish legal language. Its focus is on the terminology of current legal specialties such as civil law, commercial and corporate law, business law and criminal law, but specialty areas such as sports law, church law, aliens law and drug law are also covered. Terms from the areas of commerce, finance, business and political economy, administration, marketing, stock market affairs, politics and contemporary history round out the work. Info boxes ease understanding and guarantee the correct translation every time.
The electronic version is based on the 2016 print editions (German-Spanish and Spanish-German).
It also includes more than 100 pages of appendices featuring:
– Standard contract models and deeds
– Overview of the court systems in Spain and Germany
– Bilingual sample of a balance sheet
– Overview of the various corporate forms in Spain and Germany
– Listing of official court names in Germany and the corresponding Spanish translation
– Linguistic tips for translating court orders.