Velingua is a collection of terminology tools for linguistic specialists such as terminology experts, translators, interpreters and linguists looking for flexibility and complex features.
Velingua modules can be integrated in existing systems or third-party software.
- Terminology extraction (for German and English)
- Terminology check
- Linking to terminology databases
- Terminology check for translations (in planning)
Velingua uses a linguistic engine which offers lemma recognition (lemmatising) and morpheme recognition in order to provide a high-quality analysis of the text data. The linguistic engine supports key Western European languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian).
The products of the UniTerm range or TBX data may be used as terminology databases.
The following text formats may be used:
- Text (ANSI or Unicode)
- Separate licences for the modules for system integrators
- Single-user licence for Velingua Organizer
- Company licence for Velingua Organizer
- Single-user licence for Velingua TermCheck
- Company licence for Velingua TermCheck